Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Country Homemaker Hop- #4

The Country Homemaker Blog Party!
How time flies.  It's already been three weeks since we started this little linky party and when this one closes, it will have been a month since we shared our first Country Homemaking posts.

I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone that has taken the time to read, share, and comment on our link ups.  This is a talented group of women bloggers; some of you make me laugh regularly, and some of you make me cry.  I have learned so much from you.  As a group, we continue to help eachother; using our own unique gifts and experiences.  Each of you contribute something special to my week and I simply cannot express how much that means to me, but I am ever so grateful.
 Are YOU a Country Homemaker? 
Please join us each week to share your pictures, recipes, household wisdom, homemaking tips, crafts, ideas and stories with the country homemaking community. Chime in about what's going on at your homestead.  Please feel free to share as many relevant posts as you have for the week I love reading your great homemaking updates, stories, recipes, and tutorials so please, keep em coming!

2 comments:

  1. My husband made homemade pierogies today while I was at work- I forgot to take the photos!! We were thinking that you could stuff these things with a variety of fillings, not just the onion and potato we used. We'll experiment soon and share if they turn out well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds fantastic Kathy. I had some the other night and they were stuffed with potato and some italian cheese and herbs. Yummo!

    ReplyDelete